Are you a developer? Are you preparing an app for the Windows Store for Windows 8? Is your app a “great” app? If you answered yes to all those questions, then Microsoft will be able to help you get your apps in before everyone else. Developer Evangelist Matt Harrington is offering developers who develop a “great” app a fast track to get the app submitted into the Store first. Furthermore, these acknowledged few will get help from a Microsoft engineer to make it truly a great app. Although we don’t exactly know when everyone will be able to submit the app, it should be rather soon as the OS is slated for release Q4 of 2012 or Q1 of 2013.
Microsoft gives Windows 8 developers a head start on app submissions
By Jason Yip on May 10, 2012
Posted in Computers, Laptops and tagged app, microsoft, windows 8, windows store.
- Microsoft has sent test versions of Windows 8 to OEMs
- Windows XP will loose Microsoft support and updates after 2014
- Windows 8 handles ISO and VHD mounting, video shows the new Start menu
- Microsoft welcoming Christmas with Holiday Lights Windows 7 theme
- Nokia and Microsoft Windows Phone 7 partnership imminent
- Microsoft Windows 8